TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Samsung Galaxy F foldable smartphone will launch on the 20th of February
Samsung Galaxy F is expected to be the first smartphone from Samsung with a foldable screen
Samsung is all set for the launch of it's first set of flagship smartphones of 2019 on the 20th of February. Similarly, the company has now released on new teaser image on the various social media platforms, hinting towards the launch of the foldable smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy F features and specifications
As of now, there are no actual confirmation specifications of the Samsung Galaxy F. Considering the leaks. The Samsung Galaxy F is expected to offer a similar set of specifications as of the Galaxy S10.
The Galaxy F is most likely to run on either the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC or the Exynos 9820 SoC with at least 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. Coming to the display, the device will have a dual display, the outer display is expected to offer 1080p resolution, whereas the inner foldable display will feature at least 2K resolution with foldable display technology.
The smartphone is expected to come with a dual primary camera setup, and the device might not feature a dedicated selfie camera, as the primary camera can be used as a selfie camera by folding the smartphone.
The smartphone will also carry a big battery with at least 4000 mAh with support for fast charging and fast wireless charging via USB type C port. As of now, there is no confirmation on the existence of the 3.5 mm headphone jack.
Just like the Galaxy S10 series of smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy F will run on Android 9 Pie OS with Samsung One UI skin on top. The Samsung Galaxy F is expected to cost more than the high-end variant of the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus.