- 3 hrs ago OnePlus Nord 2T vs Oppo Reno 8: Design, Display, Battery Compared
- 5 hrs ago Oppo F19 Pro Plus 5G Vs OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G: Specs, Display, Features, Compared
- 18 hrs ago Nothing Ear 2 Design Leaked; Personalized ANC and Dual Connectivity Tipped
- 23 hrs ago Oppo Find N2 Flip India Launch Tipped: Leaked Posters Intended To Hint About Arrival?
- Lifestyle UTIs And Women's Quality Of Life; How Can You Prevent UTIs?
- Education GATE 2023 Day 2 Exam ; Important Guidelines for candidates
- Sports "I felt like we just didn’t execute ours," Arsenal striker Eddie Nketiah reflects after Everton Defeat
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Sumbul Touqeer Says Archana Gautam Has A ‘Black Heart’; Reveals Who Has A Golden Heart
- News Former Pakistan President Pervez Musharraf dies after prolonged illness
- Automobiles Kia India Sells 6.50 Lakh Units Under 4 Years – Automaker Currently Retails 5 Models In The Country
- Finance 3 Stocks With Low P/E, Solid Fundamentals & Robust Dividend Yields
- Travel Happily Single? Solo Trip Options To Explore Self Love This Valentine
Samsung Galaxy F02S Retail Box Images Leaked; 6.5-inch HD+ Display, 13MP Triple Camera Confirmed
Samsung is all set to add two new members to the Galaxy F smartphone lineup in India. The company will now be launching the Galaxy F02S and the Galaxy F12 in the country. Both devices have been listed on the e-commerce portal Flipkart and are scheduled for April 5 launch in India.
The online of the Galaxy F02s revealed some of the key features of the handset including battery and camera details. Now, right ahead of the launch, a tipster has shared some more insight into the hardware features and has also shared the live images of the retail box.
Samsung Galaxy F02S Retail Box, Specifications Leaked Ahead Of Launch
The Samsung Galaxy F02S' new set of leaks have been shared by the tipster Abhishek Yadav on Twitter. Thanks to the leaked pair of retail box images we get some more insight into the hardware. As per the leak, the Galaxy F02s will be launched with a 6.5-inch display.
[ Exclusive ]— Abhishek Yadav (@yabhishekhd) April 1, 2021
Samsung Galaxy F02s
-6.5" HD+ display
-13+2+2MP triple rear camera
-5MP front facing camera
-5000mAh battery#SamsungGalaxyF02s #SamsungF02s #GalaxyF02s pic.twitter.com/wiXmBgBmsG
The company will be equipping the handset with an Infinity-V panel which will support a standard HD+ resolution. It will be a TFT panel with a waterdrop notch as per the leaked retail box image. The smartphone will be equipped with a triple-lens camera module.
The previous leak confirmed a 13MP primary camera, however, the remaining two camera sensors weren't revealed. The new leak suggests the main camera will be accompanied by a pair of 2MP sensors which will likely be the depth and macro sensor.
The front of the leaked retail box image shows the device sporting a waterdrop style notch. The display is wrapped with narrow bezels on the sides and top; however, the chin is thick. The Galaxy F02s will be sporting a 5MP camera for selfies and video calls.
Lastly, the retail box image also confirms a 5,000 mAh battery. There is no mention of any fast charging support and we are not sure if the device will support the same. The processor details are also at large and it is yet to be revealed if the device uses an in-house Exynos processor or employs a Qualcomm processor.