- 3 hrs ago AMD Radeon Pro W6400, W6500M, And W6300M Server Grade GPUs Launched: Not Meant For Gaming
- 5 hrs ago Tecno Pop 5 Pro With 6,000mAh Battery Launched At Rs. 8,499; Where To Buy
- 6 hrs ago Vivo Pad To Support 44W Fast Charging, 120Hz Display; Launch Confirmed For Q1 2022
- 6 hrs ago Amazon Great Republic Day Sale2022: Discounts On Top Budget Smartphones
- News Will schools in Maharashtra reopen next week amid rising Omicron cases? Proposal sent to CM
- Sports India vs South Africa 1st ODI 2022: Player of The Match, Post Match Presentation, Scorecard, Records and Stats
- Finance 3 Debt Free Chemical Stocks In India With M-Cap Over Rs. 10,000 Crore To Add To Your Watchlist
- Education UPPSC PCS Main Combined/USS Exam Deferred Owing To COVID, To Be Held From March 23 Onwards
- Movies French Actor Gaspard Ulliel Of Moon Knight Fame Passes Away At 37 After Ski Accident
- Automobiles Tata Tiago And Tata Tigor Top Variants Updated: New Features And Colours Added
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Assam In Winter Of 2022
- Lifestyle Do You Often Pick The Skin Around Nails? You May Have Excoriation Or Skin Picking Disorder?
Samsung Galaxy F02S Retail Box Images Leaked; 6.5-inch HD+ Display, 13MP Triple Camera Confirmed
Samsung is all set to add two new members to the Galaxy F smartphone lineup in India. The company will now be launching the Galaxy F02S and the Galaxy F12 in the country. Both devices have been listed on the e-commerce portal Flipkart and are scheduled for April 5 launch in India.
The online of the Galaxy F02s revealed some of the key features of the handset including battery and camera details. Now, right ahead of the launch, a tipster has shared some more insight into the hardware features and has also shared the live images of the retail box.
Samsung Galaxy F02S Retail Box, Specifications Leaked Ahead Of Launch
The Samsung Galaxy F02S' new set of leaks have been shared by the tipster Abhishek Yadav on Twitter. Thanks to the leaked pair of retail box images we get some more insight into the hardware. As per the leak, the Galaxy F02s will be launched with a 6.5-inch display.
[ Exclusive ]— Abhishek Yadav (@yabhishekhd) April 1, 2021
Samsung Galaxy F02s
-6.5" HD+ display
-13+2+2MP triple rear camera
-5MP front facing camera
-5000mAh battery#SamsungGalaxyF02s #SamsungF02s #GalaxyF02s pic.twitter.com/wiXmBgBmsG
The company will be equipping the handset with an Infinity-V panel which will support a standard HD+ resolution. It will be a TFT panel with a waterdrop notch as per the leaked retail box image. The smartphone will be equipped with a triple-lens camera module.
The previous leak confirmed a 13MP primary camera, however, the remaining two camera sensors weren't revealed. The new leak suggests the main camera will be accompanied by a pair of 2MP sensors which will likely be the depth and macro sensor.
The front of the leaked retail box image shows the device sporting a waterdrop style notch. The display is wrapped with narrow bezels on the sides and top; however, the chin is thick. The Galaxy F02s will be sporting a 5MP camera for selfies and video calls.
Lastly, the retail box image also confirms a 5,000 mAh battery. There is no mention of any fast charging support and we are not sure if the device will support the same. The processor details are also at large and it is yet to be revealed if the device uses an in-house Exynos processor or employs a Qualcomm processor.