TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Value Edition Started Receiving Android 5.1.1 Update
South Korean tech giant, Samsung has started rolling out the Android 5.1.1 update for the Galaxy Grand Prime Value Edition.
This update comes in 370MB size and is now available in Poland and Panama, with the firmware versions labeled G531FXXU1AOF7 and G531MUBU1AOFB.
Further, this update brings the security and stability improvements, along with the change in lockscreen and notification area.
On the other hand, Samsung is planning its biggest ever smartphones rollout in India between July and September.
Samsung is gearing up to launch around 10 new mid-range smartphones to give a stiff competition to Micromax, Motorola and Xiaomi in the Rs. 9,000 to Rs. 18,000 price bracket.
According to the report, the company will will launch 10 smartphone in the mid-range smartphone segment in the next quarter with an aim to extend its lend in the overall smartphone market.