TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
Samsung's new smartphone under Galaxy J series has been spotted in the benchmark listings. The low end segment device, codenamed Galaxy J2 smartphone (SM-J200), will be available for sales in Asia and Eastern Europe.
According to the listing, this so-called Galaxy J2 is expected to have a 4.7-inch display with a resolution of 960×540 pixels. Also, it might come powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core Exynos 3475 processor and Mali-T720 GPU along with 1GB RAM.
As per the listings, it suggests that the device might employ 4.7MP rear camera, with 1.8MP secondary camera. If the rumour turns out to be true, it will come equipped with 8GB of built-in storage and runs on Android 5.1.1 out of the box with Samsung's TouchWiz on top of it.
Moreover, it is said to feature sensor's like accelerometer, light sensor, proximity sensor's along with some connectivity options like GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth.
As of now, we dont have any information about the pricing and availability of the device and we are expecting more information in the upcoming days.