- Budget smartphones with premium features under Rs. 7,000
- OnePlus to ditch Dash Charge in favor of Wrap Charge: report
- Alcatel 5V announced with Face Unlock, dual rear cameras and more
- IFFCO launches new “iMandi App” aimed at rural digital revolution
- These Huawei devices to receive GPU Turbo update soon
- Flipkart Big Shopping Day: Honor 7A, Redmi Note 5 Pro, Pixel 2, Mi MIX 2, Moto Z2 Force and more
It looks like after the launch of Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+, everyone is behind this high-end smartphones. In between this, T- Mobile and its prepaid subsidiary MetroPCS started selling another phone by the same brand, Galaxy J3 Prime.
This is not a premium phone like the recently released one. It is an entry level smartphone with decent specs in it. That is, it does everything you need and comes at a fair price. With an amazing display and an affordable price, there is no doubt in gaining user attraction. Now it is your turn to grab this phone from T-Mobile before the stock gets emptied.
Let us see what this phone has got to offer at such a low price.
Design and specs
Galaxy J3 Prime has a 5-inch display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixel. It runs on Android 7.0 Nougat and is packed with an Exynos 7570 processor. With 1.5GB of RAM, it is bundled with 16GB of native storage. The phones house a 2,600mAh battery.
Speaking on optics, this phone features to have a 5-megapixel rear camera and 2-megapixel selfie shooter. It supports 4 digital zooms, flash, auto focus, face detection, multiple shooting modes and also video recording option.
If you are a T-Mobile postpaid customer, then you can purchase this smartphone for $6 down and $6 per month for 24 months. So the full amount of the phone will be $150.
If you are a prepaid customer, then you can buy it for $150 upfront. The carrier is providing a $75 instant discount for a limited time as well. Henceforth, the phone can be picked up for as low as $69 after redeeming all the offers.