- News How 'Modi-bashing' backfired
- Movies Maharshi Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 16: A Decent Day For The Mahesh Babu Movie!
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Governing body in touch with 12 "corruptors' to warn them off the big event
- Finance 5 Best Safe FDs With High Interest Rates
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif's Floral Dress Makes For A Perfect Travel Dress
- Automobiles Mercedes Developing Heated Seat Belts — Hopes To Motivate People To Use Them
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Samsung Galaxy J6 new update adds dual VoLTE and auto brightness support
The update weighs a total of 286MB and is being rolled out as OTA (over-the-air) update.
The South Korean tech giant Samsung is rolling out a new update for its mid-range J series smartphone, i.e, the Galaxy J6. The new update brings improved functionalities which will enhance the overall user experience on the smartphone. The Samsung Galaxy J6 was missing on an important feature which is the auto brightness adjustment. The update adds the support for auto brightness and in order to so the device will use the selfie camera on the smartphone.
The latest software update being rolled out for the Galaxy J6 smartphone will allow the device to make use of the selfie camera in order to utilize the ambient light and adjust the screen brightness accordingly. It was a bit disappointing that the tech giant had not used the ambient light sensor on the Galaxy J6 smartphone and users had criticized the company for the same. Now, it appears that Samsung had worked its way around and come up with this solution that helps the device to adjust brightness automatically.
The update weighs a total of 286MB and is being rolled out as OTA (over-the-air) update. Besides, Samsung is pushing out the December Android security patch with the latest software update. This will improve the security of the device besides the performance and the auto brightness features. The update also adds dual-VoLTE support to the smartphone.
The update should make its way to all the Galaxy J6 smartphones gradually and the users will receive a notification when the update will be available for the device. If in case you own a Galaxy J6 smartphone and do not receive the update you can always check for it manually. In order to check for the update manually, you need to head to the device's settings and head to the Software Update section and select Download Updates manually. Once you follow these steps and if the update is available for your device it will start updating the latest software patch.