- 20 min ago Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- 3 hrs ago Select Nokia smartphones get up to Rs. 6,000 discount but just for a day
- 7 hrs ago Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- 8 hrs ago Oppo A9x goes official with 48MP primary rear camera and dewdrop notch display
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Movies Vivek Oberoi Says Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Have NO OBJECTIONS To His Tweet; INSULTS Sonam Kapoor
- News 'Apologise for what?': Vivek Oberoi defends Salman-Aishwarya meme
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Samsung Galaxy J6+ and Galaxy J4+ listed online ahead of September 24 launch
Here’s the expected pricing and specs of these upcoming Samsung phones.
Two mid-range Samsung Galaxy J series smartphones have been hitting the rumor mills of late. These are the Galaxy J6+ and Galaxy J4+ slated for a September 24 launch in India. It is confirmed that these smartphones will be exclusive to the online retailer Amazon India. Also, some of the key features of these devices are out.
Now, both the upcoming Samsung smartphones are listed online on Belsimpel showing the complete specifications, images and expected pricing. Both the smartphones run Android 8.1 Oreo and come with Infinity Display panels.
From the listing, we get to know that the Galaxy J4+ will be launched in Black, Red and Gray color variants. And, it is listed for 189 euros (approx. Rs. 16,000). On the other hand, the Galaxy J6+ is listed for 239 euros (approx. Rs. 20,000) and is likely to be launched in Gold, Black and Pink colors.
Samsung Galaxy J6+ rumored specifications
This device is believed to bestow a 6-inch HD+ 2.5D curved glass Infinity Display with a resolution of 1480 x 720 pixels. Under its hood, there are speculations that it might use a quad-core Snapdragon 425 SoC clocked at 1.4GHz. This processor is teamed up with Adreno 308 GPU, 3GB RAM and 32GB storage space, which can be expanded further up to 256GB using a microSD card.
Running Android 8.1 Oreo, this smartphone is likely to come with a dual camera module at its rear housing a 13MP primary sensor with LED flash and f/1.9 aperture and a secondary sensor of unknown resolution as well. The selfie camera is said to be an 8MP selfie camera with a dedicated LED flash. It is said that the Galaxy J6+ will have a side-mounted fingerprint sensor. The other goodies of the device might include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS and a 3300mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy J4+ rumored specifications
Going by the listing, the Galaxy J4+ is likely to be identical to the Galaxy J6+ in the display, processor, connectivity and battery departments. However, it is believed that the device will have a single 13MP rear camera with f/1.9 aperture and LED flash and a 5MP selfie camera.
Given that the launch date is set for September 24 in India, we can expect more details to be out in the coming days.