- News Trump administration officially withdraws US from WHO
- Sports Chess Controversy: GM RB Ramesh resigns from chief selector's post citing 'interference'
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan Says The Film Industry Is Not All Glamour And The Audiences Don’t See That
- Automobiles Bajaj Platina 100 Disc Variant Launched: Priced At Rs 59,373
- Lifestyle Saree Looks Decoded From The Pages Of History Following The Saree Twitter Trend
- Finance ICICI Bank To Offer Its Employees 8% Hike For Working Amid Covid 19
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
- Travel Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In North India In July 2020
Samsung Galaxy J7 Core silently launched: Another mid-ranger from the company
Samsung Galaxy J7 Core appears to be a toned down version of the basic Galaxy J7 (2017).
Samsung seems to have yet again quietly launched a new smartphone under Galaxy J7 series in the market. Dubbed as Samsung Galaxy J7 Core the smartphone has been launched in the Philippines.
Samsung Mobile Philippines has now listed the device at PHP 9,990 which roughly translates to Rs. 12,600. The phone is already available via retail stores in the country and customers will be able to get it in either Black or Gold colors. The Galaxy J7 Core is likely a variant of the Galaxy J7 Nxt model. But it also appears to be a toned down version of the basic Galaxy J7 (2017).
In any case, let's have a look at what the smartphone has to offer.
Display, Processor, RAM and Storage
Samsung Galaxy J7 Core comes with a metal body and a 5.5-inch HD (720x1280 pixel) Super AMOLED display. The handset is powered by a 1.6GHz Octa-Core processor, which is paired with 2GB RAM. The Galaxy J7 Core offers 16GB of internal memory, which can be further expanded up to 256GB via a micro SD card.
Cameras, Battery and Software
Talking about the cameras, Samsung Galaxy J7 Core is equipped with a 13-megapixel camera with the f/1.9 aperture in the rear. Up front, there is a 5-megapixel sensor with the f/2.2 aperture. The smartphone is backed by a 3000 mAh battery and it runs on Android 7.0 Nougat operating system.
Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack and micro USB port. The Galaxy J7 Core measures 152.4 × 78.6 × 7.6 mm.
Samsung Galaxy J7 +
Samsung has also unveiled the J7+ smartphone alongside the Galaxy J7 Core. The comes with a 5.5-inch, FHD, Super AMOLED panel. The listing says that the chipset powering the Galaxy J7+ is said to be an octa-core one with two distinct clusters, running at 2.39GHz and 1.69Ghz, respectively. It is likely the MediaTek Helio P25. The device offers 4GB RAM and 32GB of expandable storage.
The handset is backed by a non-removable 3000mAh battery. As for the cameras, there is a 16MP (f/1.9) camera at the front with flash and fixed focus. At the rear, the smartphone sports a dual 13MP camera with f1.7 aperture, dual lens live focus, and a flash.
Other specs on the J7+ include Dual-band Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 (no ANT+ support), a 3.5mm audio jack and a Micro USB 2.0 port. The smartphone has been priced at PHP 19,990, or about Rs. 25,263 and will come in Black and Gold or Pink colors.