- 1 hr ago Now Instagram users can post landscape video on IGTV: Everything you need to know
- 2 hrs ago Huawei now barred from using SD and microSD cards
- 2 hrs ago Flipkart World Cup Mania (May 23rd to 28th): Avail special offers on Mi Televisions
- 2 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy S10 series get improved camera features via new update
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: PCB allows families to stay with Pakistan players after India match
- Movies Allu Arjun’s Takes A Decision That Might Leave His Fans Disappointed? Deets Inside!
- News President Donald Trump and PM Modi to meet at G-20 Summit in June
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Automobiles Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- Lifestyle Methemoglobinemia: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Samsung Galaxy M30 with triple rear cameras and 5000mAh battery goes on sale today at 12PM
The 4GB RAM variant carries a price tag of Rs 14,990 and the 6GB RAM variant is priced at Rs 17,990. The sale will be live at Amazon.in and Samsung's online store.
Samsung Galaxy M series was announced earlier this year to compete with the Chinese smartphone brands popular amongst the masses in the affordable smartphone segment. The company introduced its refreshed affordable smartphone lineup with the launch of Galaxy M10, Galaxy M20 and the Galaxy M30. The high-end variant in the Galaxy M series, i.e, Galaxy M30 is going up for sale today in the Indian market.
The Galaxy M30 flash sale is being hosted today in the country starting 12PM. The smartphone will be available for purchase during the flash sale via e-commerce platform Amazon.in along with Samsung's own online web store. As this is a flash sale, we would suggest you to head to the aforementioned platforms a few minutes prior to the actual sale time, i.e, 12 noon.
Besides, there will be a bunch of offers which the users will be able to avail during the flash sale. There is a no-cost EMI option which can be availed from Amazon.in along with Jio Galaxy Club data offer worth Rs 3,110. Users will also get a total damage protection of Rs 1,119 and a 5 percent cashback via SBI Bank Credit card. As for the pricing, the Galaxy M30 standard variant which has 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage is priced at Rs 14,990. The high-end variant with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage is retailing for Rs 17,990 in the country.
In terms of specifications, the mid-range device by the South Korean tech giant runs on Exynos 7904 chipset. It ships with dated Android v8.1 Oreo out of the box. For imaging, it uses triple-lens setup at the rear with a 13MP primary sensor with f/1.9 aperture and two 5MP sensors. For selfies and video calling, the Galaxy M30 features a 16MP camera at the front. A humongous 5000mAh battery powers the processor.