- 2 min ago Best smartphones with 5000 mAh battery to buy in India
- 3 hrs ago How to watch horror movies, shows on Airtel Digital TV
- 7 hrs ago Honor 20, Honor 20 Pro, Honor 20 Lite announced with quad cameras: Price, specs and more
- 9 hrs ago Skullcandy Indy review: A cheaper alternative to Apple AirPods
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja’s Modern Suit At Cannes 2019 Has A Timeless Touch And She Looks Flawless
- News Weather today: Isolated rains in Bengaluru, Delhi to experience wet day
- Movies Cannes 2019: Sonam Kapoor's White Tuxedo Gets A Twist; Her Boss Lady Look Is On Point!
- Sports Archer thinks IPL experience gives him World Cup advantage
- Automobiles Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- Finance Savings Account Vs Debt Funds: Which Is Better To Maintain Emergency Fund?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Samsung Galaxy M40 tipped to feature 5000mAh battery and 128GB storage space
Samsung Galaxy M40 is all set to be launched in the coming months.
Samsung came up with the Galaxy M series smartphones that are priced competitively to compete against the likes of Chinese offerings that are enjoying the lead right now. The company recently launched the Galaxy M10, Galaxy M20 and Galaxy M30 smartphones in the country.
Now, Samsung Galaxy M40 is likely to be the next-generation budget smartphone to be launched by the company. It is speculated to carry the model number SM-M405F. Recently, the alleged Galaxy M40 was spotted on the WiFi Alliance database revealing some of its specifications.
Samsung Galaxy M40 details leak
A report by SamMobile suggests that the smartphone will be launched with Android 9 Pie and 128GB storage space. There is no clarity regarding the existence of other storage variants. Similar to the Galaxy M30, this upcoming Samsung smartphone is also believed to arrive with a capacious 5000mAh battery. Other specifications that are speculated include a Super AMOLED display and triple rear cameras just like the M30.
Believed to be launched in the coming months, this smartphone is likely to sport a 6.3-inch or 6.4-inch display with a waterdrop notch. It is expected to feature an Exynos 7904 SoC that the Galaxy M20 and M30 smartphones use.
Galaxy M series phones price
Though there is no clarity regarding the pricing of the upcoming device, three other smartphones are already official in the country. The Galaxy M10 comes in two variants - 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM priced at Rs. 7,990 and 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM priced at Rs. 8,990. The Galaxy M20 also comes in two variants - 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM priced at Rs. 10,990 and 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM priced at Rs. 12,990.
The Galaxy M30 has been launched in two variants - 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM priced at Rs. 14,990 and 6GB RAM + 128GB ROM priced at Rs. 17,990. All these smartphones are exclusive to the online retailer Amazon.