TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 gets a hands-on treatment ahead of launch
There's lot of hype regarding this year's unpacked event from Samsung where the company's Note 5 and the S6 Edge + devices are scheduled to be unveiled. The market is already flooded with numerous rumours regarding these two devices.
Nevertheless the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 leaked again thanks to a set of hands on images of the device. The images clearly show the next gen Note from all angles and tech analysts at Gizbot believe that these are a set of highly credible leaks.
With barely a few days to go for the Unpacked event scheduled on 13th of August, there's very few specs we don't know about the device as of now. The device is said to boast a 5.7 inch Quad HD (2560x1440) AMOLED display on the front. Under the hood is the latest gen Samsung Exynos 7422 with a 4GB of RAM. The internal storage option are tipped to be 32GB and 64 GB respectively.
The 16MP rear camera is a said to be carried over the present Galaxy S6, while a 5MP front snapper will don the selfie department. Along with that the device is expected to boast a whopping 4100mAh battery. It will run on the latest iteration of Android Lollipop i.e. 5.1.1.
On the other hand the S6 Edge + would features the same display as seen on the Note 5. The SoC though would be a little different - Exynos 7420 (same as the one seen on the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge). Additionally it will come with 4GB of RAM and 32/64GB storage option.
The camera would also be similar to the Note 5. Only major change is in the battery department - as it will feature a smaller 3000 mAh unit. The S6 Edge + is apparently Samsung's take on a bigger display device - similar to the Note 5 but without the revolutionary S-Pen. So far it is tipped that the device will launch only in selective markets - where the Note 5 won't be available since the beginning.