TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Ulak Cover Leaked ahead of unveiling on August 13
The South Korean tech giant Samsung is getting ready for the launch of its most expected flagship devices Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 edge+ in just a few days. There have been lots of rumours and leaks coming about the Galaxy Note 5 for past few months.
Now, to the accessories maker named Ulak, whose known for unique Lumenair cases for the iPhone 6, has all set to launch the cover for the Note 5 with Lumenair line. Ulak Lumenair cases are about melding together protection with a rather unique light show effect when a call comes through.
SEE ALSO: Samsung Independence Day Offer In India: Here are the top 10 picks for smartphones
Further, Ulak has also used special, glow-in-the-dark silicone for the bumper so you can finding your device at night is made easier.
Finally, Ulak's Nutcandy and Knox Armor lines will appeal to the hardcore fans of case protection, though the former series were thought from the ground up to blend ruggedness with compactness
Moving on to the rumoured specs, Note 5 will sport a 5.7-inch Quad HD super AMOLED display along with 64-bit Exynos 7422 Octa-Core processor besides 4GB RAM under the hood.
This flagship will house a 32GB of built-in memory along with dual SIM with an option to expand storage through a hybrid SIM slot.
Moving on to the camera part, the Note 5 is expected to come feature a 16MP rear camera with optical image stabilization and 5MP front shooter. Also, the leak suggests that the smartphone will run on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop and will support 4G, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity.