- 19 hrs ago Here’s Why You Should Skip Apple's Latest M2 Pro Macbook Pro
- 21 hrs ago OpenAI Testing ChatGPT Professional Plan; Subscription Could Cost $42
- 21 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy S24 To Follow Suit; Will Pack Exclusive Snapdragon Processor
- 22 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy F62 vs Samsung Galaxy M53: Design, Display, Battery Compared
- Finance FinMin Contemplating 'Sops' For Middle Class
- Lifestyle Deepika Padukone To Ali Bhatt, Ace The Art Of Bandhani Outfits Styling Like B-Town Beauties
- Sports FA Cup Live Streaming: Manchester City vs Arsenal Live Online, TV Telecast
- News BJP will storm back to power if Lok Sabha polls were held today, finds India Today survey
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Ex-Contestant Supports Shalin After Priyanka & Tina Mock His Mental Health Condition
- Travel Moidams Of The Ahoms: The Pyramids Of Assam, India All You Need To Know
- Education Final stage of Union Budget 2023-24 commences with Halwa Ceremony
- Automobiles Mahindra XUV400 Bookings Commence – Check Out All Details
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 And S9 Series Receives One UI 2.0 Beta Version
Samsung has recently started rolling out the beta version of One UI 2.0 for its Galaxy S10 and Note 10 series. Now the company has started rolling out the update for its last year's flagship smartphones the Galaxy Note 9 and S9 series in India. This update will bring the easy-to-use interface and also minimise the pop-ups. Here are the details:
According to the reports, this update will bring smart layout, Intuitive Device Care menu, and also enhance the Dark Mode feature of the smartphone. As per Reddit report, the update size will be 1818.43MB so make sure you have enough space to download and install the file.
Do note that you have to be the part of the beta programme in to download the update. Here is how you can be part of it.
How To Join Samsung Beta Programm
- First, you have to download the Samsung Members application on your Galaxy S9 or Note 9 smartphone from Galaxy Store or Google Play Store.
- After installation, run the app and log in to your account. In case you don't have one then sign up.
- Now, head to the Notices and select the "One UI Beta Program Registration" and submit your application.
- Once you apply and sign up for the programme, head to the Setting menu.
- Now from the Software update tap on Download and install option.
- The beta version will start downloading and once it's down it will start installing automatically.
- During the installation, your smartphone might boot up several times, but no need to worry it will restart once the process is over.
Before installing the update we will recommend you to back up your smartphone data because this is a beta version and there might be some possibilities of a hidden bug in the beta form. So it's better to be on a safer side by creating a back up of all the data.