- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki AGS: The Automatic Transmission For Every Indian
- Movies Maharshi Worldwide Box Office Collections 15 Days: Mahesh Babu Movie Is Eyeing Another Milestone?
- News It's disheartening but let's keep the fight on: Robert Vadra
- Education HSCAP Allotment Result 2019 Kerala Released
- Finance India Has Stopped All Imports Of Iranian Oil: US Ambassador
- Sports India's Joshna Chinappa bows out of British Open
- Lifestyle Rakulpreet's Latest Attire For A Movie Promotion Deserves All Your Attention
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 scores Android 9 Pie update
The latest Android Pie update for the Galaxy Note 9 brings along the usual Android Pie goodies with it such as the dark mode, adaptive brightness, and others.
While most of the smartphone manufacturers have started rolling out the latest version of Android, i.e, the Android Pie for their respective handsets, Samsung has also started dishing out the update for its most popular flagship the Galaxy Note 9. The Galaxy Note 9 had received its Android Pie beta update recently and following the release of beta update the device is finally receiving the stable version of Android Pie.
As per a report from SamMobile, the update is currently being rolled out to the devices in Germany and it weighs 95MB for the devices which already have the Android Pie Beta update. The update carries the build number N960FXXU2CRLT. Currently, there is no word as to when the update will make its way to the users in India; however, we will keep you posted on it.
Earlier, it was suggested that the Android 9 Pie update based One UI will be rolled out to the Galaxy Note 9 in February, however, later on, it was tipped that the update will make its way to the devices by mid-January. Now, the update is being rolled out before its scheduled time. The update can be downloaded via the settings menu. To update the device you need to go to the Settings > Software update > Download and Install. Once these steps are followed the device will be upgraded to the latest Android Pie based One UI.
The latest Android Pie update for the Galaxy Note 9 brings along the usual Android Pie goodies with it such as the dark mode, adaptive brightness, gesture navigation, adaptive brightness along with a new audio panel for media volume. Besides, the update brings Samsung's latest One UI skin on top to improve the user experience.