- 5 hrs ago Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- 8 hrs ago Select Nokia smartphones get up to Rs. 6,000 discount but just for a day
- 13 hrs ago Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- 13 hrs ago Oppo A9x goes official with 48MP primary rear camera and dewdrop notch display
- News Shahdat is our goal: NIA raids at 10 locations in TN, unearths major evidence
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections Day 12: A Terrific Day For The Mahesh Babu Starrer
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10, S10+ India pricing is here: Costs less than iPhone XS
Pre-booking has already started on Samsung India official website
Samsung recently launched the Samsung Galaxy S10 series of smartphones in the US. Now, the company is gearing up for the launch of these flagship smartphones in India. The two significant differences between the US and the India version of the Galaxy S10, S10+, and the S10e is the pricing and the chipset.
The Samsung Galaxy S10 series of smartphones in the US will come with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC, whereas the India iteration of the Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10+, and the Galaxy S10e will be powered by the Exynos 9820 SoC, the in-house flagship SoC from Samsung.
Here is the official pricing for the Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10, and the Galaxy S10+ smartphones in India. Do note that, as of now, there is no information on the launch of the Galaxy S10 5G or the Galaxy Fold in India.
The Samsung Galaxy S10e will be available in a single variant. The Galaxy S10e with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage will retail for Rs 55,900.
The base variant of the Samsung Galaxy S10 will come with 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage for Rs 66,900, whereas the high-end variant of the Galaxy S10 with 8 GB RAM and 512 GB storage will retail for Rs 84,900.
The entry-level Galaxy S10+ offers 8 GB RAM and 128 GB storage for Rs 73,900, whereas the mid variant with 8 GB RAM and 512 GB internal storage retails for 91,900, and the top of the line variant with 12 GB RAM and 1 TB storage retail for Rs 1,17,900.
Samsung will credit an offer coupon for those who pre-order the smartphone. Using the coupon, a user can buy the Galaxy Buds for Rs 2,999 and the Galaxy Watch for Rs 9,999.
Samsung Galaxy S10 India Price
- Samsung Galaxy S10e 6GB/128GB: Rs. 55,900
- Samsung Galaxy S10 8GB/128GB: Rs. 66,900
- Samsung Galaxy S10 8GB/512GB: Rs. 84,900
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ 8GB/128GB: Rs. 73,900
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ 8GB/512GB: Rs. 91,900
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ 12GB/1TB: Rs. 1,17,900