TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Plus Quietly Released: Specs, Features and More
The Korean electronics giant Samsung stealthily added a new member to their Galaxy S4 lineup. This is quite a strange news to us, considering the company adding a new member to its three generation old flagship lineup.
Nevertheless the device is dubbed the Samsung I91951 Galaxy S4 Galaxy S4 Mini Plus - which basically a mew iteration of the previously existing Samsung Galaxy S4 mini. The device will be called the GalaxyS4 Value Edition in some markets.
The S4 Mini Plus features a 4.3 inch qHD (960x540) AMOLED display with Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 SoC (1.2GHz quadcore with Adreno 306 GPU) under the hood. Plus there would be 1.5 GB of RAM (a strange RAM capacity which we have seen only from Samsung!). Besides that it had a 1900 mAh Li-Poly battery with a 8MP camera on the rear. The camera will support Full HD (1080p) recording. But unfortunately the device won't feature the latest gen Android Lollipop, instead it will run Kitkat.
The company didn't organise an official launch of the device, instead they choose to quietly add it on several regional sites in Europe last month. In fact the device is already available for sale.
The device is priced at €239 which is approximately Rs 24,000/$380. Tech experts at Gizbot have their fair share of doubt whether the company would at all bring the device to Asia.