TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo Spotted in Wi-Fi Certification [Report]
Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo has not exactly been Samsung's one of the best-kept secrets. This phone has earlier been in the news for its alleged leaked images and rumor based reports.
The unannounced new variant of S5 has now been spotted on the Wi-Fi certification, giving us a glance at what to expect in this device.
The so-called S5 Neo carries build number SM-G903F and will come packed with 5.1-inch Super AMOLED display with 1920x1080 pixels resolution. It will be powered by a 1.6GHz Exynos 7580 SoC with 64-bit Octa-Core CPU with Mali-T720 GPU, and feature a 16-megapixel rear camera, and a 5-megapixel front camera. Other features in the phone might include of 2GB RAM, 16GB of internal memory and 2,800mAh battery.
According to the report, the S5 Neo will come in single SIM and dual SIM variants. If the rumor turns out to be true, this device might be shipped with Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box and will also feature LTE-A connectivity.
In another news, the Galaxy S5 Neo is already up for the pre-order in the Czech Republic for $490 (approx Rs. 31,058) and with a shipping date listed as July 3, which has already past.
From the above information, we don't have any clarity over the details and we are expecting more information related to the roll-out of the device in future.