TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 7.7-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Peru-Ecuabor Border
- Sachin Tendulkar Says India Should Play With Pakistan In ICC World Cup 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Phone Priced At Rs 1.40 Lakh
- Jeep Compass Recall India — Diesel Variant Of Compass SUV Recalled Over Emission Issue
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Standardisation Of Health Insurance — How Consumers Will Benefit
- The Kind Of Student You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus Codenamed Project Zero 2 Spotted with Hexa-Core CPU, 16MP Camera
There has been number of rumors suggesting that Samsung is working on a larger version of Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. The phone is yet again spotted, this time in several images that are creating a new wave in the industry.
GizBot earlier reported that the next Galaxy S6 Edge will sport a 5.7-inch display with curves on both sides similar to the Galaxy S6 Edge and will run on Android 5.1.1 operating system out of the box. Rumors also suggested a 5.5-inch display on the Galaxy S6 Edge Plus.
Now according to SamMobile's report, the Galaxy S6 Edge has been codenamed as Project Zero 2 and is expected to feature a 5.4 inch or 5.7 inch Super AMOLED display with curved edges on both sides.
The report also suggests that the smartphone will sport a hexa-core Snapdragon 808 processor along with a 32GB of built-in storage. It is also expected that the device will be equipped with 16MP rear camera with OIS and 5MP front facing camera.
Furthermore, the handset will be backed up with a 3,000mAh battery. The smartphone will most like by 9mm taller and 3mm wider than the current Galaxy S6 Edge.