TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus and J2 Spotted Online [Report]
According to the report, the South Korean tech giant Samsung is planning to launch the Galaxy S6 Plus or the Galaxy S6 Edge Plus in the upcoming days.
As per the new leak, it reveals the device will be a phablet, where the design of the smartphone made using the reference of Samsung's Galaxy S6 Edge Plus.
In the leaked images revealed by @OnLeaks, the prototype of S6 Edge Plus is comparitively bigger than the Galaxy S6.
Meanwhile on the other hand, Samsung Galaxy J2 has been the center of attention with its rumor on the Internet. The so-called Galaxy J2, seems to be shipped to India for the research and test purpose.
Now, the smartphone has been identified in the GeekBench results database. According to the report, this device is said to come with 4.7-inch qHD display, 1.2GHz quad-core 32-bit processor, 1GB RAM and expected to be shipped with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.
As of now, there is no official confirmation about the pricing and availability of the smartphone. We are expecting more information in the upcoming days.