TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
Samsung has definitely been a frequent visitor in the rumor mill lately. Recently, various leaks are popping up with possible specs and information of the upcoming Galaxy S6 Edge Plus and Galaxy Note 5, which is scheduled for early August launch.
Before moving on to the leaks, the Samsung Galaxy S6 series which was launched in April, has reached 6 million units at the end of April, as per the report. Anyhow, this sales figure were better than the Galaxy S5's sales in the same period of 2014.
To boost its sales further in the tech market, the South Korean giant Samsung is working on other variant, dubbed as Samsung Edge S6 Plus. Now, All About Samsung website has shared the alleged images of the enlarged version of Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.
Anyhow, this image leak doesn't reveal much about the device, all we can say is this device comes with an inflated display of 5.7-inch to take in the Galaxy Note 4.
If the rumor turns out to be true, the Galaxy S6 Edge+ will employ Octa-Core Exynos 7420 chip, 3GB RAM as seen in the Galaxy S6.
Along with the Galaxy S6 Edge Plus, the company is planning to launch the Galaxy Note 5. Meanwhile, the Note 5 is rumored to bear 5.67-inch Super AMOLED display, Exynos 7422 SoC, 4GB RAM and 4100mAh battery.
Moreover, if everything goes well according to the plan, we can see two phablets, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus and Note 5 which is slated for the August 12th release.