TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Samsung's 2016 flagship Galaxy S7 was launched in India at Rs. 48,900, but the smartphone is now available at Rs. 26,900 after receiving several price cuts. However, you can even purchase it at a lower price of Rs. 22,990. Popular e-commerce giant Flipkart is offering a flat discount of Rs. 4,000 on the current retailing price of the Galaxy S7. Despite being almost two years old, it is one of the best smartphones that you can buy under Rs. 25,000.
Talking about the Samsung Galaxy S7, it comes with impressive design, camera department, and hardware. The smartphone sports a combination of metal and glass design. The device is fitted with a 5.1-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display with the screen resolution of 2,560 X 1,440 pixels. The display features the Always On functionality. Notably, the smartphone is IP68 certified dust and water resistance.
Under the hood, the Galaxy S7 is powered by an octa-core 64-bit Exynos 8890 processor. The memory aspect is taken care of by 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which is further expandable up to 200GB using a microSD card.
To keep the lights on, it packs a 3,000mAh battery with support for fast charging as well as wireless charging. Notably, the Galaxy S7 is the only phone in the sub-25K category to feature wireless charging. Moreover, it comes with internal cooling system that keeps the device from overheating.
On the software front, the smartphone runs on Android Nougat based TouchWiz UI while it was originally launched with Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system.
In terms of optics, the Samsung Galaxy S7 is equipped with a 12MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture and OIS (optical image stabilization) just like the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+. At the front, the smartphone houses a 5MP snapper for selfies and video calls.