- Movies India's Most Wanted Movie Review: This Arjun Kapoor Starrer Lacks The Thrill!
- Lifestyle Rakulpreet's Latest Attire For A Movie Promotion Deserves All Your Attention
- News The Congress scored a 0 in these 16 states/UTs
- Sports Neymar, Mbappe could leave PSG, hints Tuchel
- Automobiles Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- Finance Sensex At 45,000, Nifty At 13,500 By June 2020 On Modi's Return: Morgan Stanley
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Samsung rolls out December Security update for Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge users
The update includes the December security update for Android.
Samsung has now started rolling out its monthly android security update for Samsung's Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge users. The update is being rolled out in India as well.
Essentially, the update suggests that there might be some new features, but as of now, it is still unknown as to what exactly those features are. Basically, users can expect a number of stability improvements and bug fixes.
Also, the size of the update will vary depending on the Smartphone's current version reports NDTV. The Samsung Galaxy S7 will be receiving software version G930XXU1BPL2 while the Galaxy S7 Edge is getting version G935XXU1BPL2.
Regarding the update in India, it may take some time before users see a notification on their devices. On the contrary, Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge users can also manually check to see if the update has arrived by going to their handset's Settings menu. Just go to, Settings > About Device > Download updates manually.
However, Samsung's Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge won't be receiving any major software change until they update to Android Nougat.
While, Samsung is currently beta testing Android 7.0 software for the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge under its 'Galaxy Beta Program', from reports that have been floating around, it looks like Samsung will skip the Android 7.0 Nougat roll out for the devices altogether and jump directly to Android 7.1.1 Nougat.