- 8 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 12 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 15 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 17 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus new TV ad goes live in Korea
Samsung has aired another advert teasing the handsets on TV in South Korea.
With just another week left for the official announcement of Samsung's flagships the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+, the South Korean giant seems to be teasing the consumers with several video ads and possibly hinting at several things.
Previously, Samsung had aired the first TV commercial of the Galaxy S8 devices much ahead of the launch. And while we debated this unusual move from the company, another TV commercial of the upcoming flagship has just been aired on the TV in South Korea. However, this video resembles the ad that was broadcasted earlier.
The intro of the ad begins in the same way as the old one. The animated dot moving through 7 holes and finally stopping at the eighth one. However, this time, in addition to the dots, the 15-second clip features a guy by the window and he starts walking towards the door. Once he opens the door, he sees the unexpected thing. The door literally opens up to space, with a floating astronaut and planets in the vicinity. Moreover, there are little asteroids and space matter flying inside the room from the door.
According to speculations, Samsung could be hinting that the company might offer the VR headset with the Galaxy S8 smartphones or perhaps it could also mean that the upcoming smartphone may feature some AR elements and that it would not require a dedicated headset.
An earlier report from phonearena also indicated that the phone may come in seven colors - gold, silver, bright black, matte black, blue, orchid, and pink - so the swapping ad backgrounds might be hinting at those hues. Well, as of now it seems there are lots of possibilities.