TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ‘Voter ID More Powerful Than IED,’ Says PM Modi After Voting In Ahmedabad
- IPL 2019: RR vs DC — Highlights
- Audi's 'The Debriefing' Is A Hilarious Avengers Ad
- Arbaaz Khan On His Wedding With Giorgia: 'Maybe I Will'
- Nintendo Switch Budget Model Likely To Be Launched By The End Of 2019
- ICICI Bank Launches Insta Auto, Two-Wheeler Facility
- Why UTI Cases Are High In Summer
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Samsung Galaxy S8 global release date postponed to April 28
According to Evan Blass, the actual global launch for Samsung's two smartphones has been postponed by a week.
While the anticipation builds for Samsung's upcoming flagships the Galaxy S8 and S8+ it looks like we might just have to wait a little longer to get our hands on the device. According to a report from a trusted tipster Evan Blass, the actual global launch for the two smartphones has been postponed by a week.
So the scheduled date for the global release which was April 21 has now reportedly been changed to April 28.
According to VentureBeat, the company gave no particular reason for the delay. But it might be that Samsung doesn't want to rush in with the launch like it did with the Galaxy Note 7 and the rest you know what happened. Basically, Samsung is just being extra cautious this time as it can't afford to deal with another Note 7 fiasco. The company has to get things right and more importantly have a successful launch this time. Expectations are also high.
In any case, the Unpacked event which was announced at MWC remains unaffected and it is scheduled for 29 March. The company will be unveiling the smartphones the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ for the first time at this event.