- 8 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 11 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 14 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 16 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ were likely to come with dual-camera setup but it didn't
Some Galaxy S8 prototypes appear to have featured a dual-camera setup.
Earlier reports indicated that Samsung could likely bring a dual camera setup with its two flagships, the Galaxy S8 and the Galaxy S8+.
While many were excited about the launch, Samsung showcased something different with the new smartphones. They newly launched smartphones featured only a single camera setup. This might have been a sad news for some enthusiastic Samsung fans. But hold on, there's more to the story. Before the official launch, Samsung seems to have taken into consideration integrating a dual-camera setup with the Galaxy S8 series smartphones.
Why do we say this? Well, images of Galaxy S8+ prototype unit have now been leaked online and these images distinctively show a dual-camera setup on the smartphone. Interestingly, this partially confirms the initial rumors.
On the other hand, now that the images have surfaced online and we have had a good look, it clearly suggests that Samsung might have actually experimented with Galaxy S8 and S8+ prototype units with dual-camera setups. But, in the end, Samsung looks to have changed its mind and decided to go with single camera setup only. Cost cutting, it could be!
However, on further analyzing the image you can see a heart rate monitor, a LED flash, and the model number SM-G955F is also mentioned. Also, the fingerprint scanner is missing at the back. It is present on the ones that were launched recently, though.
In any case, now that Samsung has been working on such project, the company could introduce the dual camera setup in its upcoming phones. Besides, its top competitor Apple is already providing the dual camera setup with iPhone 7 Plus.