- 2 min ago Apple Silicon M1: The Most Versatile Processor Ever?
- 7 min ago Poco X3 Pro Review: Highly Recommended For Price-Conscious Power Users
- 9 min ago Tecno Spark 7P With 5000mAh Battery Announced: Global Launch Imminent
- 19 min ago MediaTek Partners With Realme For Dimensity 1200 5G Chipset; Plans To Join Indian OEMs
- News Covishield vaccine price in open market: Rs 400 per dose for state govts, Rs 600 for private hospitals
- Lifestyle Disadvantages Of Coconut Water: Bad For Diabetes, Athletes And Blood Pressure And More
- Movies Ram Navami 2021: Maestro New Poster Featuring Nithiin And Nabha Natesh Out
- Finance Govt Issues COVID-19 Guidelines For Post Offices & Employees: Details Inside
- Automobiles Volkswagen ID.4 Wins World Car Of The Year 2021 Award; Becomes First VW EV To Win Prestigious WCOTY
- Sports IPL 2021, KKR vs CSK Stats and Records preview: Dhoni, Karthik and Du Plessis approach milestones
- Education Indian Army Postpones Common Entrance Exam For Northeast Amid Covid Surge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In April
Samsung Galaxy XCover 5 Design Leaked; Notch-Less Display Tipped
Samsung Galaxy series has given us some sleek and elegant smartphones over the years. At the same time, we have the Samsung Galaxy XCover series, which features rugged designs with some of the toughest features. The Samsung Galaxy XCover 5 is going to be the next in line in the series and the design details have just been leaked.
Samsung Galaxy XCover 5 Design Leaked
The leaked details come from popular leaker Evan Blass via Voice who reveals the images of the alleged Samsung Galaxy XCover 5. From the looks of it, Samsung has bid adieu to notches and the punch-hole cutouts. Instead, one can spot a large chin and a forehead on the upcoming smartphone.
It looks like the front-facing camera will be placed on this thick forehead. Other details spotted include a highlighted XCover key on the left side of the device. This particular button features red highlights to make a striking design statement. The rumored Samsung Galaxy XCover 5 will sport the power and volume keys on the right side.
Samsung Galaxy XCover 5: What To Expect
Samsung Galaxy XCover 5 key specs:— Sudhanshu (@Sudhanshu1414) February 2, 2021
-5.3 inch display, HD+ resolution with 1600 x 900 pixels
-4GB RAM + 64GB ROM
-LTE support pic.twitter.com/qBIIajcznP
This isn't the first time we're hearing of the new Samsung Galaxy XCover 5. If previous reports are to be believed, we can expect to see a 5.3-inch display layered with the TFT LCD panels with a 720p HD+ resolution. The camera department on the Galaxy XCover 5 is said to include a single 16MP camera at the rear with a 5MP selfie shooter in the front.
The alleged Samsung Galaxy XCover 5 will run Android 11 based on the One UI3.x. The rumored rugged smartphone is said to draw power from the in-house Exynos 850 SoC paired with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. Users can further expand the storage via microSD card storage. The phone would also include a 3,000 mAh battery with 15W fast charging features.
What makes the Samsung Galaxy XCover 5 is its rugged features and design. The phone would include the Military Standard-810G and IP68 certification, making it resistant to falls and weather conditions. The new Samsung smartphone would also include Samsung Pay, Samsung Knox security, and NFC support.