- Finance Global Brokerages View Modi2 To Push Some Of These Stocks
- News Rahul Gandhi has not offered to resign yet, says Congress amid confusion
- Movies When Trisha Came Up With A BOLD & BEFITTING Reply To A CLICHED Question!
- Automobiles MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- Sports La Liga, Real Betis join hands to promote Spanish football internationally
- Lifestyle Methemoglobinemia: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Samsung to launch a new wireless charger alongside Galaxy S9
A new user manual of a wireless charger named EP-N5100 has surfaced online.
The Samsung Galaxy S9 is just around the corner, as the company will be unveiling the new flagship just a day before the MWC 2018. As the launch date is inching closer, the rumors and leaks are pouring in at an alarming rate. To add to the hype, a new report suggests that Samsung will bring a new wireless charger alongside the flagship.
A new user manual of a wireless charger named EP-N5100 has surfaced online. The leak suggests that the charging pad will have two charging coils and will also support fast charging. However, only charging coil can be used at a time to charge the device. It will work on Qi wireless charging standards and the voltages include 9V/1.67A, 9V/2A, 12V/2.1A.
Although the new charger is not a huge upgrade over its predecessor, it will come in tad slimmer and flatter form factor. Apart from the two charging coils, it will also have a USB Type-C port, a light indicator on the front and a fan in case the charger heats up. The charger will blink red light if the device is charging, while the green light means the charger is ready for use and flashing red light means there is some error.
As for the smartphone, the Galaxy S9 is said to sports 5.8-inch Super AMOLED display with QHD resolution and will be powered by an octa-core Exynos 8895 processor paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
Optics wise, the smartphone will come equipped with a Dual Pixel 12MP camera that is capable of switching between f/1.5 and f/1.25 aperture sizes. For selfies, the device will have an 8MP front snapper. The device will run on Android 8.0 Oreo out-of-the-box and will have a 3000mAh battery reservoir to fire up the Galaxy S9.
Recently, the known tipster also spilled the beans for Samsung, after posting some renders of the Dex docking station. The new Dex pad is said to be launched alongside the Galaxy S9 Duo. The renders show that the new dock could feature a slew of ports such as a full-size HDMI port, a USB Type-C port, and two full-size USB ports.