- just now Redmi K20 will be based on Snapdragon 730: Will retain the headphone jack
- 31 min ago Redmi Go upgraded variant teased officially
- 1 hr ago How to get long term DTH packs from Airtel: Here's all you need to know
- 2 hrs ago Vivo Z5x, most affordable punch hole display smartphone launched for Rs 14,500
- News BJP storms Karnataka, but South India remains unconquered frontier
- Finance Go Air Offers Steep Discount On 1 Million Seats; Fares Rs. 899 Onwards
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Sport Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 7.98 Lakh
- Movies Maharshi Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 16: A Decent Day For The Mahesh Babu Movie!
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Governing body in touch with 12 "corruptors' to warn them off the big event
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif's Floral Dress Makes For A Perfect Travel Dress
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Samsung launches Galaxy A9s with quad camera along with its first ODM device Galaxy A6s
The Samsung Galaxy A9s comes with a price tag of CNY 3,499 (Rs 36,875 approx) for the 6GB RAM and 128GB variant and Galaxy A6s receives a price tag of CNY 2,199 (Rs 23,175 approx).
Samsung, the South Korean tech giant has launched two new smartphones in the Chinese market, i.e, the Galaxy A9s and the company's first ODM device Galaxy A6s. The ODM (Original Design Manufacturer) devices are basically the ones that are made in a factory that belongs to other company, the A6s, in this case, is manufactured by Wintech. Both the smartphones are powered by Snapdragon 660 SoC and pack 6GB of RAM an up to 128GB of inbuilt storage. On the other hand, the highlight feature of the Galaxy A9s is the quad-camera setup.
So without any further delay let's have a quick look at the specs and features offered by both the smartphones:
Samsung Galaxy A9s:
The Samsung Galaxy A9s features a big 6.3-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity Display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2240 pixels. At its core, there is Qualcomm's mid-range Snapdragon 660 SoC which is paired with 6GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory. The onboard storage is further expandable up to 512GB via microSD card. This will surely take care of the space crunch issue.
For imaging, the Galaxy A9s packs a quad-camera setup similar to Galaxy A9 (2018). As for the lenses of the rear camera, there is a 24MP primary sensor with f/1.7 aperture, an 8MP super wide angle lens with a f/2.4 aperture, a 10MP telephoto lens and a 5MP sensor with f/2.2 aperture. Up front, there is a 24MP camera with a f/2.0 aperture. For privacy, the device comes with Face Unlock feature and a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
The connectivity aspects of the Samsung Galaxy A9s include a USB Type-C port, a 3.5 mm headphone jack, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth. The device is backed by a 3,800mAh battery with fast charging support.
Samsung Galaxy A6s:
The Samsung Galaxy A6s features a 6-inch full HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity Display that has a screen resolution of 720 x 1480 pixels. The device packs a Snapdragon 660 SoC which is paired with 6GB of RAM. The device is available in two storage variants including 64GB and 128GB and is further expandable via microSD card.
In terms of optics, the device supports a dual rear camera setup comprising of a 12MP primary sensor and a 2MP depth sensor both of which has a f/1.8 aperture. Up front, there is a 12MP camera to capture selfies.
The device has a USB Type-C port and a 3.5mm headphone jack and is powered by a smaller 3300mAh battery.
Pricing and availability:
The Samsung Galaxy A9s comes with a price tag of CNY 3,499 (Rs 36,875 approx) for the 6GB RAM and 128GB variant. The Galaxy A6s, on the other hand, receives a price tag of CNY 2,199 (Rs 23,175 approx). Both the smartphones' pre-order has gone live on JD.com in China.