TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
The South Korean tech giant Samsung is now planning to take 70 percent market share this Diwali from its the premium segment, ET reported.
"We have a 68 percent market share in the premium segment as of July as per GfK which we will take up. Existing Samsung users can see the value of their phone on the app for exchange and upgrade," ET quoted Asim Warsi, Senior Vice President, Mobile Business, Samsung India.
He further said that "We're sure that our revenue in 2017 will be a healthy double digit and the Note 8 will be the next big winner."
Meanwhile, the company has launched the new smartphone Galaxy Note 8 at Rs 67,900 and will be available in India starting September 21, 2017, in Midnight Black and Maple Gold colors.
The device will be available for pre-booking from September 12, 2017, across selected retail stores and also online exclusively on Samsung Shop and Amazon.in.
The company is also offering double Data offer on Jio, under which they can get up to 448 GB of extra 4G data over 8 months, as well as complimentary Jio Prime Membership.
In another special launch offer, consumers who purchase their Galaxy Note8 using an HDFC Credit Card will get a cashback of Rs 4,000.
The new smartphone comes with 6.3-inch QHD+ Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 2960 x 1440 pixels and an aspect ratio of 18.5:9 aspect ratio. The internal storage can be expanded up to 256GB using a microSD card and 3300mAh battery powers will give up to 20 hours of talk time, the company claims.
The rear camera on Galaxy Note8 comes with two 12MP lenses-wide angle and telephoto-and both are equipped with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) for sharper photos and videos-an industry first features and it is also equipped with an industry-leading 8MP Smart Auto Focus front-facing camera for sharp selfies and video chats.