TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 'Sab Ghungroo Bandhke Taiyar Ho Gaye': Modi's Barb At Opposition Over PM Candidate
- IPL 2019: RCB vs KXIP — Preview
- Five Avengers Endgame Theories That Will Make You Go Bonkers
- Triumph Speed Twin Launched In India At Rs 9.46 lakh
- Arjun Announces GF Gabriella Demetriades's Pregnancy!
- SEBI Blocks Hotel Leelaventure From Selling Hotels And Properties To Brookfield
- Kajol Amazes In This Sari
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Samsung's Galaxy S6 edge+ running Nougat OS gets WiFi certified
Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ could soon receive Nougat update most probably in the second week of March.
South Korean electronics giant Samsung has recently released the Android 7.0, Nougat update for the Galaxy S7 and S7 edge. We are aware the company is working on updates for the other devices as well but there has not been any confirmation as to when these updates would be released.
However, while no information has been given out and everything seemed like a mystery, Samsung has just attained WiFi certification from WiFi Alliance, for its Galaxy S6 edge+ device. And this might actually be a sign that we could see the Nougat update coming for other devices also, more so to Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+.
Besides, this new development regarding Samsung also coincides with the detailed roadmap which was recently shared by Samsung Turkey, indicating the update would be released around the second week of March.
Similarly, this could also mean that the Nougat update for the Galaxy S6 edge+ could be released around the same time across other market regions as well. As of now this the latest update we have received we will keep you posted as and when we get any further information.