- 7 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 11 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 14 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 16 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Samsung Testing Foldable Smartphone: Here Is All You Need To Know
Samsung had officially announced at the beginning of the year that they are working on a foldable smartphone. While the concept of phone with foldable display may seem analogous to the flip phones of the past, but that isn't the case actually.
According to new information, Samsung's mission of producing a foldable phone is dubbed as a Project Valley. The pilot project of the South Korean company aims to conceptualize a phone that can come with a foldable display, thereby enabling users to carry large screen mobile devices in their pocket with ease.
Here are some of the features that were rumored about the Samsung's foldable smartphone. Take a look at the slider below to know more.
According to Chinese micro-blogging site Weibo, Samsung is working on a wallet like device, which the company calls it as Project Valley and is currently under testing stage.
According to the rumors, there will be two variants of the foldable smartphone. One with Snapdragon 620 processor and other with a Snapdragon 820 processor. Both models will be paired with 3GB of RAM, a microSD card slot to expand memory and a non-removable battery.
Patents Foldable Device
Back in June, a report claiming a new patent that hints at a dual-display handset from Samsung, that could open and close using a hinge.
It's Not The Next Flagship
The has been many speculations that, Samsung's flodable smartphone will be its next flagship and will be called as Galaxy S7. But, a new report claims that the foldable smartphone is not the next-generation Galaxy S7. The report further claims that the Galaxy S7 could launch in two models: one with Snapdragon 820 or Exynos 8890 processor.
It is speculated that Samsung will announce the smartphone in the first half of the 2016. But, many rumors claims that, the foldable smartphone will be announced by late January or early February next year.