TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Samsung Tizen Z3 with bumped up specs coming soon!
According to a new report, Samsung is mulling to launch their new Tizen based Z3 device in a coming few months. Despite the fact that the Z3 will runs Tizen OS 2.4 out of the box, some leaked images give us an idea that the Korean company would soon update it with Tizen 3.0.
For those who are still unaware of the Tizen OS - let me brief you about it. Tizen is a Linux based operating system which aims to be used in a number of smart devices like TV, PC, Cameras, Wearable and so on. Inspite of the fact that the OS hasn't been able to make a leeway for itself, Samsung is fairly optimistic regarding it. The first Tizen based smartphone offering namely the Samsung Z1 failed to make much of impression among consumers. But Samsung plans to make amends via their new device though.
The Tizen Z3 is supposed to come with a 1.2 ghz Quadcore Snapdragon 400 SoC, 1GB of RAM and 8GB of expandable storage. It will also feature a 5 inch display (most probably qHD one) and 8MP rear camera. The front 2MP camera plans to take care of all your selfie needs.
Despite the fact the Samsung Tizen Z3 is a spiritied attempt by Samsung to make desperate amends, we believe it's still not up to the mark. Snapdragon 400 is now dated and a 410 would have been a much better option.
No specific launch date is known as of now.