TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Samsung Unveils Galaxy J5, Galaxy J7: Its First Smartphone with Front-Facing Flash
Samsung has announced two new smartphones to its Galaxy lineup, dubbed as the Galaxy J5 and the Galaxy J7. Both smartphones are the company's first device that comes with front-facing LED flash.
Last month, specifications of these devices were previously leaked through Chinese telecom center, TENAA, and now both smartphone are officially launched in China. The Galaxy J5 and the Galaxy J7 would be available in China starting this week, but the South Korean smartphone giant has not mentioned about the international launch.
The Galaxy J5 and the Galaxy J7 holds a 5 megapixel wide-angle front-facing cameras and equipped with a front-facing single-LED flash. Both smartphones comes with a 13 megapixel rear camera with f/1.9 aperture, 16GB internal storage and a microSD card slot to expand memory.
Furthermore, smartphones supports dual-SIM card slot, LTE connectivity, and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with a new UI similar to that of the Galaxy S6 and the Galaxy S6 Edge.
Samsung Galaxy J5 is equipped with 5 inch HD display, a 64-bit quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor, paired with 1.5GB of RAM and holds a 2600mAh battery. While the Galaxy J7 comes with a slightly bigger 5.5 inch HD display, a 64-bit octa-core Snapdragon 615 processor paired with 1.5GB of RAM and packed by a 3000mAh battery.