TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 7.7-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Peru-Ecuabor Border
- Sachin Tendulkar Says India Should Play With Pakistan In ICC World Cup 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Phone Priced At Rs 1.40 Lakh
- Jeep Compass Recall India — Diesel Variant Of Compass SUV Recalled Over Emission Issue
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Standardisation Of Health Insurance — How Consumers Will Benefit
- The Kind Of Student You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Samsung Z3 is Expected to Launch in India, Bangladesh and Nepal
The South Korean handset manufacturer, Samsung is planning to launch its next Tizen smartphone device in India, Bangladesh, and Nepal.
As per the report from Sammobile, the upcoming Tizen smartphone is dubbed as Samsung Z3 and claims to be a better handset than its predecessor Z1.
Samsung Z3 - Expected Specifications
Samsung Z3, will sport a 5-inch 720p Super AMOLED display and might come powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core Spreadtrum SC7730S processor along with 1.5GB RAM under the hood.
Talking about the memory capacity, this device is expected to have 8GB of native memory with an expansion option via microSD card. In terms of imaging factor, this Z3 will feature a 8MP rear camera and a 5MP front shooter.
If the rumor turns out to be true, Z3 will run on Tizen Version 3.0 out of the box. Also, it said to be juiced by a 2,600 mAh battery on board.
The device is expected to be unveiled at the Tizen Developer Summit on July 30-31 at Bengaluru, India, and begin shipping in the second half of the ongoing year.