TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Why Snapdeal bought mobility solutions company Letsgomo Labs?
Aiming to further strengthen its leadership in the mobile commerce domain, Snapdeal has acquired Letsgomo Labs, a mobility solutions company, a top official of the e-commerce major said on Monday.
Mobile is one of the key growth drivers of e-commerce in the country. It has been a key focus area for Snapdeal as well.
"Mobile is one of our key focus areas and in a span of just two years, the medium has proved to be one of the biggest growth drivers for the company," Rohit Bansal, co-founder, Snapdeal, said in a statement here.
"Delivering a great user experience across varying data connections and numerous handsets being used in the country is the guiding principle for our mobile initiatives," he added.
Already, 75 percent of the orders on Snapdeal come via mobile-based transactions, the company said.
"Mobile will continue to drive e-commerce in the country and how companies utilise this platform will be a key success determinant. We look forward to building world class mobile technology at Snapdeal and set new benchmarks for the industry in this space," Manav Kamboj, co-founder, Letsgomo said.