TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
Japanese handset maker Sony has teased a new smartphone on its official Twitter account. The phone is expected to be called Xperia C5 and could be launched on August 3rd.
According to the teaser, the USP of this so-called Xperia C5 is likely to be the camera, which is capable of taking photos in split-seconds.
Recently, the device has been revealed in a user guide. According to the leak, the user guide reveals some image and couple of the specs of the phone. As per the leak, this device comes with an thin bezels and it is likely to feature a large display with full HD resolution.
Further, the report specifies, that the phone is likely to come packed with a 13-megapixel rear camera, 2GB RAM, 16GB built-in memory with microSD slot and nano SIM.
Earlier, the device is said to pack an Octa-Core Mediatek MT6752 chipset clocked in at 1.7GHz. The phone will run Android Lollipop 5.0 Lollipop and is believed to be announced on August 3.