- 7 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 11 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 14 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 16 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Sony Launches Xperia Z5 and Xperia Z5 Premium Smartphones in India
Sony India today launched the Xperia Z5 Dual and Xperia Z5 Premium Dual in India. While the Xperia Z5 Dual priced at Rs. 52,990 will go on sale from Friday, the Xperia Z5 Premium Dual priced at Rs. 62,990 will go on sale from November 7.
The Sony Xperia Z5 Dual and Sony Xperia Z5 Premium Dual are available with launch offers, inclusive of free media content worth Rs. 4,000. HDFC Bank card holders can avail a Rs. 5,000 cash back. They can also redeem Smart Cover worth Rs. 3,500 for free for their Xperia Z5 and Z5 Premium from the Xperia Lounge.
Sony has not launched the Xperia Z5 Compact to India, and it looks unlikely if it will bring it in the initial phase of its roll out.
The Xperia Z5 comes with a 5.2-inch display and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 SoC, featuring a 64-bit octa-core processor. The phone comes with 4G LTE connectivity.
The highlight of the new flagship smartphone from Sony is its improved camera. The Sony Xperia Z5 features a brand new 1/2.3 Exmor RS for mobile,a 23-megapixel sensor and a F/2.0 G lens. Sony claims to have used the same technology in the Z5 series that it did for the Alpha range of interchangeable lens cameras. The company claims that the Sony's Xperia Z5 Premium is the 'world's first smart phone featuring a 4K display'. The resolution of the display is 2160x3840 pixels along with a amazing pixel density of 806ppi.