- 5 hrs ago Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- 8 hrs ago Select Nokia smartphones get up to Rs. 6,000 discount but just for a day
- 12 hrs ago Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- 13 hrs ago Oppo A9x goes official with 48MP primary rear camera and dewdrop notch display
- News 'No cause for concern as exit polls only Nautanki': Sharad Pawar slams predictions
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Movies Vivek Oberoi Says Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Have NO OBJECTIONS To His Tweet; INSULTS Sonam Kapoor
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Sony's upcoming flagship Xperia smartphone to offer dual-camera setup, Snapdragon 845 and more
More details regarding one of the upcoming Sony devices specifically with model number H8216 have been leaked online.
From what we have been hearing so far, Sony Mobile, the Japanese smartphone manufacturer is expected to unveil a series of new Xperia smartphones in 2018. Up until now, there has been many leaks and rumors surrounding the unannounced devices.
Features and specifications of these devices have been leaked but their names are still a mystery. The leaks and rumors revealed only the model numbers, of the devices. Till now we have heard about H8216, H8266, H8276, and H8296.
While that is the current scenario with Sony's upcoming Xperia smartphones, we have come across yet again a new leak online. As such, more details regarding one of the devices specifically with model number H8216 have been leaked.
A specs sheet for the alleged smartphone Sony H8216 has been leaked on Reddit and it does provide some interesting information about the handset.
Firstly, the leaked images reveal that the smartphone is powered by the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor which is further paired with 4GB RAM. The smartphone offers 64GB of internal storage and it should be expandable. Secondly, we can see that the smartphone sports a 5.48-inch display with full HD (1080p) resolution.
However, it looks like the main USP of this smartphone will be the cameras. The leaked details note that Sony H8216 will feature a dual-camera setup at the rear comprising of two 12MP cameras. Up front, there will be a 15-megapixel camera.
Further, the new smartphone will run on Android 8.1 Oreo right out of the box and it looks like it will be backed by a 3130 mAh battery. The leaked image of the specs sheet also reveals that H8216 will come with dual-SIM support and a microUSB port. Sony's upcoming smartphone will likely come with an IP65/68 rating and Quick Charge support. The device is said to measure148 x 73.4 x 7.4 mm and it will weigh around 156 g.
And that is all that we get to know about the device. Sony should be unveiling these products in Q1 of 2018.