TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Sony is reportedly working on two new Xperia smartphones. As per a report from Gizmochina, popular tipster @Onleaks has leaked the design of upcoming Sony Xperia smartphones. The smartphones which are rumored to debut as Xperia XA2 and XA2 Ultra are none other than the earlier featured Sony H4133 and Sony H4233 handsets.
As per the reports that are surfacing both the Sony Xperia XA2 and Xperia XA2 Ultra will not feature full 18:9 aspect ratio bezel-less display, instead they will feature the old 16:9 aspect ratio screens which has already left us disappointed. We were finally expecting some Xperia smartphones featuring taller 18:9 aspect ratio screens but the leaked images have failed to meet our expectations.
Going by the leaks, Sony Xperia XA2 will sport a 5.2 inch display with the same old thicker bezels. The smartphone will mesure 141.6x70.4x9.6mm. The bigger Xperia XA2 Ultra is supposed to measure at 162.5x80x9.5 with a taller 6- inch display. This is a certain a drawback as most of the companies are already selling 18:9 bezel-less display handsets.
The camera sensor is placed below the fingerprint scanner at the rear of the devices. Sony has fitted both the Xperia XA2 devices with type-C USB charging slot and the 3.5mm audio jack is placed on the top.
According to the sources, both the XA2 and XA2 Ultra are powered by the mid-range Snapdragon 630 chipset, which again comes as a surprise The Xperia XA2 is said to have 3GB RAM with 32 GB internal storage whereas Xperia XA2 ultra will offer 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. Both the models are expected to ship with latest Android 8.0 Oreo.
The dedicated camera key is placed on the right of the smartphone accompanied with the volume rockers placed above it.
Sony has embedded a 21MP rear camera and 16MP front facing camera in XA2 Ultra, where as the XA2 features same 21MP rear camera along with 8MP front facing camera.
It will be interesting to see how consumers respond to Sony's upcoming handsets in the days where taller bezel-less handsets are ruling the charts.
Stay tuned on Gizbot for more updates on Sony's upcoming ventures.