- 12 hrs ago BSNL Offering 2GB Data Per Day For One Year With Rs. 899 Plan
- 12 hrs ago Exoplanet Close To Size Of Earth Could Sustain Life In Future
- 12 hrs ago ACT Fibernet To Increase Prices In Eight Circles From June 1
- 13 hrs ago Infinix Hot 9, Hot 9 Pro With 5000mAh Battery, Quad Rear Cameras Launched In India
- Finance How To Apply For PF Withdrawal On Umang App?
- Movies Shreyas Talpade Says Actors Don’t Have The Option Of Working From Home, Starts Online Theatre
- Sports I knew I wanted to become like Viswanathan Anand: Young Grandmaster and Chess prodigy Praggnanandha
- News Arogya Setu completely secure: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Automobiles Suzuki Gixxer 250 & SF 250 BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.63 Lakh
- Lifestyle Auspicious Hindu Wedding Dates In The Month Of June 2020
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Sony Xperia XA2, XA2 Ultra and Xperia L2 prices revealed; fall in the mid-range and lower mid-range
As compared to the specs, it can be said that Sony has priced its newly launched products pretty aggressively.
Sony recently unveiled three new Xperia smartphones at the CES 2018. The Xperia XA2 and Xperia XA2 Ultra are mid-range phones, whereas the Xperia L2 comes with entry-level specifications. The handsets are already up for pre-order in the US, with shipping to start in mid next month. The company has now revealed the pricing of the Xperia XA2, Xperia XA2 Ultra and Xperia L2. Truth to be told, the smartphones have been priced pretty aggressively given their impressive cameras, elegant designs and powerful innards.
The Sony Xperia XA2 will cost you $350, which translates to Rs. 22,260. The Xperia XA2 Ultra is priced at $450 (approximately Rs. 28,620). Lastly, the Xperia L2 will be retailing for $250 (approximately Rs. 15,900). All three devices will be available for purchase from February 16 onwards in the US. Just to recall, let's have a quick look into the specs of these smartphones.
Sony Xperia XA2
Touted as a camera-centric smartphone, the Xperia XA2 has a 23MP rear camera with Sony's 1/2.3" Exmor RSTM image sensor and ISO 12800 sensitivity for clear low-light photography. It supports 4K video recording as well as 120fps slow-motion video capture. There is also an 8MP selfie camera with 120-degree super wide-angle lens.
The smartphone sports a 5.2-inch Full HD display that is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. It comes equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 chipset teamed with 3GB RAM and 32GB/64GB of native storage space which can be expanded up to 256GB using a microSD card.
The handset is backed by a 3,300mAh battery and it runs on Android Oreo 8.0 OS. The Sony phone has a fingerprint scanner on its back. The color options available for this smartphone are Silver, Black, Blue and Pink.
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra
As a selfie-focused smartphone, the Xperia XA2 Ultra flaunts a dual camera setup at the front. There is a 16MP primary sensor with OIS (Optical Image Stabilization) and an 8MP secondary sensory with wide-angle lens. Both the cameras are accompanied by LED flash lights. The device also has the same 23MP rear camera with Sony's 1/2.3" Exmor RSTM sensor.
The Xperia XA2 Ultra is fitted with a large 6-inch FHD display with Corning Gorilla Glass on top. Under the hood, the smartphone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor clubbed with 4GB RAM and 32GB/64GB of expandable (up to 256GB) internal storage space.
The Sony handset runs on Android 8.0 Oreo OS right out of the box. To keep the lights on, it packs a 3,580mAh battery with Sony's smart charging support. The Xperia XA2 Ultra has a fingerprint scanner and it will be available in Silver, Black, Blue, and Gold color options.
Sony Xperia L2
The Xperia L2 comes with a 5.5-inch HD display and is powered by the MediaTek MT6737T processor. There is 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage onboard. The storage space is expandable up to 256GB via the dedicated microSD card slot.
In terms of optics, the Sony Xperia L2 is equipped with a 13MP rear camera with an aperture size of f/2.0 as well as an 8MP front camera with 120-degree wide-angle lens. The camera has the capability of shooting videos in 4K resolution.
The device runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat operating system and is backed up by a 3,300mAh battery with Xperia smart charging technologies. This dual-SIM (in select markets though) smartphone is offered in Black, Gold and Pink colors. The Sony Xperia L2 also features USB Type-C support and a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.