- 8 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 11 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 14 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 16 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Sony Xperia XZ and Xperia X Performance Android Nougat 7.1.1 update released
Sony Xperia XZ and Xperia X Performance update include a number of native Android 7.1 features including app shortcuts.
Good news for Xperia fans, Sony has now started rolling out Android 7.1.1 Nougat update to the Xperia XZ and Xperia X Performance series smartphones.
According to Xperia Blog, the update comes with a build number 41.2.A.2.199 and brings the latest April Android Security patches along. The update is also said to be 650MB in size. While we have still not got the official changelog, the report states that the update comes with the typical and number of native Android 7.1 features, but doesn't mention any Sony-specific inclusions in detail.
One feature clearly mentioned, however, is Android Nougat's app shortcuts. But Xperia X Performance and Xperia XZ users will have to install a compatible launcher to use this feature. Native Xperia Home launcher doesn't support app shortcuts currently.
Well seems Sony is doing a good job in bringing the latest updates to its device. If you recall, Xperia XZ and X Performance were the first devices to receive the upgrade to Android Nougat last year around early December. Now Sony is already rolling out a new update 7.1.1.
On the other hand, Sony will also likely roll out the update to other Xperia smartphones as well.
In any case, if you are an owner of one of these devices then you should see a notification for the update. You can also always go to the settings page of your smartphone and check for the update manually.