TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
As the MWC 2018 tech show is nearing, we have been coming across several rumors and speculations regarding the upcoming smartphones. The Sony Xperia XZ2 Pro is one such device that is hitting the tech headlines every now and then. It is believed that this one will be a premium flagship sporting a 4K OLED display for the first time on a smartphone.
Going by a recent HTML benchmark test screenshot via GizChina, a mysterious smartphone with the codename Sony H1866 has appeared and this one is said to be the Xperia XZ2 Pro. The smartphone is likely to flaunt a whopping 4K OLED screen with an aspect ratio of 18:9. Besides this, the screenshot of the benchmark test tips that the smartphone from Sony might run Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box.
HTML benchmark test
We have been hearing about an upcoming Sony smartphone that is in the making with a 4K display. All the rumors those were making the rounds so long were related to a smartphone called the Xperia XZ Pro. So this screenshot confirms both the existence of the smartphone and its name as well.
4K OLED display from LG
We can expect the Xperia XZ2 Pro to be announced at the MWC 2018 tech show. Having said that the Sony smartphone will arrive with a 4K OLED screen, it is believed that the display might be supplied by LG and it makes sense as LG is a market leader in this niche.
Sony Xperia XZ2 Pro rumored specs
Apart from its display, there are a few aspects of this smartphone those are also known, thanks to the rumors and leaks so far. The Sony Xperia XZ2 Pro is believed to make use of the recent octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC paired with 6GB RAM and 64GB default memory support. The imaging aspects are believed to feature a 12MP dual camera setup at its rear. The other rumored specifications of the Sony Xperia XZ2 Pro include support for wireless charging and the presence of a 3.5mm audio jack.