- News Meet AIMIM's Imtiaz Jaleel, first MP elected to Parliament from Maharashtra in 15 years
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Eng vs Aus, Warm-up: Smith's hundred and clinical show by bowlers help Australia beat England
- Lifestyle Diana Penty’s Sparkling Pink Gown Is Perfect For A Formal Dinner Evening
- Movies When This Top Actress’s Shocking Remark About Suriya Upset Fans
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Automobiles Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Sony Xperia Z5 Premium vs Huawei Mate S: Time for some battle in Berlin!
As expected the Huawei Mate S made its debut at the IFA on the 2nd of September. But the main feat of this brand new phablet from Huawei is the much popular Force Touch display technology. However Japanese counterpart Sony was at the IFA on the same day with yet another intresting device - Xperia Z5 Premium. The reason for calling this intresting because this device is yet another first. Rather the Xperia Z5 Premium is the first device to sport a 4K display.
In this highly competitive mobile market, no company is ready to share a decimal market share. Hence both the companies have built its premium phablet offering like a king! This beckons a good battle in the making.
The Xperia Z5 comes with a build which is in line with most other Sony handsets out in the market. Rather Sony calls this design language as OmniBalance. On the other hand the Huawei Mate S features an all metal build as seen in the other Honor devices of the company.
But the main USP of the Xperia Z5 lies in the IP68 Waterproof and Dustproof certification.
Better not look at the resolution of both the display and compare them, since you would be too shocked to move! Jokes apart, the Mate S features a 5.5 inch Full HD (1920x1080) dispaly which is meagre when compared to the 4K panel (3840x2160) on the Z5 Premium. Do note that Quad HD and 4K aren't similar! This is a common misconception. On the hind side Quad HD is similar to 2K.
Under the Hood:
The Xperia Z5 and Mate S uses SoC from two different makers. While the Mate S features a Huawei made Hi Silicon Kirin 935 Octacore SoC, the Z5 Premium opts for a Snapdragon 810 Octa core SoC.
The main USP of the Xperia lies in the Adreno 430 GPU donning the device. The RAM on both the devices is 3GB.
The rear camera in both devices are vastly different. The Xperia Z5 Premium uses a 23MP Sony IMX300 camera as compared to the Huawei Mate S using a 13MP unit. Both the devies uses a Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS).
The front camera on the Huawei Mate S is better though. It possesses a 8MP unit as compared to the 5.1MP on Sony.
The battery on the devices too are a lot different. The Huawei Mate S features a 2700mAh battery in contrary to the 3430mAh battery seen in the Xperia Z5 Premium.