- 52 min ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 2 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 3 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 12 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- News Noose tightens on Swiss bank account holders; Details of at least 50 Indians being shared
- Movies #HappyFathersDay: Varun Dhawan, Sara Ali Khan, Karan Johar & Others Post Adorable Messages
- Sports Karthik likely for India in shortened game; Shadab, Haris may come in for Pakistan
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Spice Begins this Festive Season with a Wide Range of New Launches
This festive season Spice Mobiles, India's leading mobile handset company, is set to launch a wide range of feature rich phones for its consumers at pocket-friendly prices.
The new smartphone portfolio - X Life Series is focused on the sub-Rs 5,000 segment as the company aims to capture a bigger market share in Tier II and Tier III markets.
The company has lined up a robust portfolio comprising of 40 new phones with never before features in this price range.
Keeping in line with its brand promise of always offering the latest technology to its consumers at affordable prices, the new X Life series of smartphones from Spice Mobiles has been designed basis a growing demand for high quality smartphones at a lower price point.
As a category first, the company has introduced the Dragontrail glass across its range in the sub-Rs. 5000 smartphone segment.
Dragontrail is a high quality chemically strengthened display glass that is upto six times stronger than conventional soda-lime glass, making your smartphone screen resistant to damages and scratches.
In the feature phone segment as well, consumers can now benefit from the unique "Powershare" feature that allows the use of a feature phone as an alternative power bank for smartphones, feature phones and some Bluetooth devices.
These innovative feature phones are designed with a long lasting battery power of upto 3000 mAh, thus eliminating the burden of carrying along an additional power bank device.
Mr. Amandeep Singh, CEO, Spice Mobiles said, "At Spice Mobiles, we have always been committed to address our consumers' need for high-quality smartphones that complement their lifestyle. After intensive market research, we observed that consumers in Tier II and III cities led very active lives and were concerned about the safety and resistance of their smartphone screen."
He added, "Keeping this important factor in mind, we are excited to launch the new X Life Series range of smartphones with the innovative and damage resistant DragontrailTM glass, as a category first in the sub-Rs 5,000 segment. With a wide and innovative product range to choose from this festive season, we look forward to receiving an overwhelming response from our consumers."
Targeted towards customers in Tier II and III cities, Spice Mobiles has conceptualized and introduced the new X Life series of smartphones with innovative features and superior built quality. The series is specially designed for consumers seeking an exciting combination of innovation and great design at affordable price points.
These latest offerings by Spice will be available across India through all major retail stores including Spice Hotspot stores.