- 8 min ago Samsung Experience Centre Opera House Gets New IoT Zone On Its First Anniversary
- 31 min ago Ambrane Launches WH-83 Wireless Headphones For Rs. 1,199 In India
- 1 hr ago Jays m-Seven Truly Wireless Earbuds With 9.5 Hours Battery Life Launched For Rs. 8,999
- 1 hr ago Digitek DBE008 Wireless Neckband Review: Average Audio But Decent Build Quality
- Automobiles TVS NTorq 125 Facelift With LED Headlamp & New Design Teased Through Short Video
- News Relentlessly pursuing Zakir Naik extradition: India rebuts Malaysian PM’s statement
- Lifestyle World Patient Safety Day 2019: Significance And How Hospitals Ensure Patient Safety
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan Announces Next - The Big Bull; To Be Produced By Ajay Devgn
- Sports Sunil Gavaskar raises funds for over 600 child heart surgeries during his USA tour
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Spice F311 Android Go smartphone launched for Rs. 5,599
Here’s another Android Go smartphone.
Spice Devices, a prominent mobile brands from Transsion Holdings has launched F311. This is the first Android Oreo (Go edition) smartphone from the company. The Spice F311 features FullView display featuring an aspect ratio of 18:9, fingerprint sensor and a social share key. This smartphone is priced aggressively at Rs. 5,599. The smartphone will be available across key markets of India from today.
Spice F311 specs
The smartphone is equipped with a 5.45-inch IPS Full View display. It makes use of a MediaTek 64 bit quad-core 1.1GHz processor paired with 1GB RAM and 16GB storage space, which is expandable up to 32GB using a microSD card. Running Android Oreo (Go edition), this smartphone is touted to offer 15% additional free RAM and open apps almost 50% faster than other phones.
The Spice phone features 5MP AF rear camera and another 5MP front camera with flash, f/2.0 aperture and a 1.4 μm pixel that enables users to click brighter pictures with much more clarity. It comes with enhancement features like face detection, smile detection and beauty mode to deliver higher value.
F311's multifunctional fingerprint sensor enables the users to do much more than unlocking the smartphone. It also supports activities like taking pictures, answering and recordings calls, off-screen wake up and enables fast access to applications.
Android Go benefits
With 2X more storage, F311 enables the users to do lot more with free space thereby, speeding the handset to perform up to 15% faster and allowing better management of data spend. It also gives fast and seamless experience with enhanced apps. The in-built mobile security features protect the data and apps and keep it safe 24/7, offering a 360-degree smartphone experience to new users.
Spice F311 is packed with dedicated dual-SIM capabilities and connectivity options like 4G, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. The 2400mAh Li-ion battery allows the device to run for up to 16 days on standby.
Speaking at the launch, Mr. Pankaj Madaan, Deputy General Manager, Marketing, Spice Devices, said "Reiterating our promise to pace up the smartphone adoption, we have joined hands with MediaTek and Google for AndroidTM OreoTM (Go edition), to deliver high quality devices at the right price point. Our collaboration has unlocked unprecedented avenues for more evolved, efficient, and above everything else, eclectic product offerings which will deliver better performance on even entry-level specifications.
Mr. Madaan added, "F311 is a perfect confluence of aspirational features for first time smartphone users with high social media usage. The smartphone comes with an excellent service proposition of 1-year replacement warranty and is backed by extensive distribution network."