- 3 min ago HP Ink Tank Wireless 419 Review: Superior performance with low-cost printing
- 17 min ago NASA to place your name on chips aboard Mars 2020 rover
- 33 min ago Redmi Note 7s with 48MP camera to go on sale again on May 29 at Flipkart
- 52 min ago OnePlus 5, OnePlus 5T confirmed to receive Android Q update by the end of 2019
- News Of the 22 seats contested in Western UP, Congress lost deposits in 21
- Finance Public Sector Banks Recovered Rs 1.2 Lakh Crore From Bad Loans In FY19
- Automobiles Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Lifestyle Methemoglobinemia: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Movies Sandalwood Actresses With Highest Number Of Filmfare Awards: Radhika Pandit Tops The List
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Governing body in touch with 12 "corruptors' to warn them off the big event
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Spice Mobility launches 8 new mobile phones
Spice's new portfolio of eight mobile devices include five feature phones and three smartphones.
Spice Mobility which has recently signed a joint venture with China-based Transsion Holdings today launched an all new portfolio of mobile devices in India. The portfolio further includes five feature phones and three smartphones.
Commenting on the occasion of the launch, Sudhir Kumar, CEO, Spice Mobile under Transsion Group, said, "We are extremely excited to announce the all new Spice product portfolio today. With the launch of the series, we have taken a step closer to creating an inclusive yet all-new powerful and rich digital experience for the young generation of India."
Kumar further added, "Aligned with the brand identity and philosophy, Spice brand wants to fuel the existing culture of sharing amongst the Indian youth. With easy to use features, these devices offer enhanced sharing capabilities to create new aspirations which will help in connecting the next billion. We are sure that we will create a new segment in the Indian market with the robust range of products and services."
The new product portfolio offers aesthetically and stylishly designed phones with features that would stand out and appeal to the youth and is priced between Rs 850 to Rs 9,500. In alignment with the fresh design created for the Indian youth, the products are segmented as F-Series (Music, fun, fashion), K series (Creative and fashion), V Series (Value premium, with focus on performance and camera), and Z series which are essentially the feature phones, offering best value and quality with great design.After establishing a strong presence through itel and TECNO, Transfusion Holdings aims to further strengthen its foothold in the world's fastest growing mobile market with the addition of its third brand in their multi-brand portfolio.
To recall, the Spice has also unveiled its new brand identity and philosophy - "Make Sharing Better" with Spice. In line with the new brand identity, Spice brand will enable the users' to create and nurture the social connections by sharing content that is enjoyable for them.