- 1 hr ago Realme X50t Key Specifications Leaked Ahead Of Launch; Thick, Heavy Design Expected
- 1 hr ago Alleged Redmi 9 Live Image Leaks Hinting Two Color Options
- 3 hrs ago Xiaomi Mi Band 5 Render Leaks Online; Remote Camera Control Expected
- 12 hrs ago Reliance Jio Might Get Rs. 7, 536 Crore Investment Soon: Report
- News Death of pregnant elephant: What Forest Minister Javdekar says about the cruel act
- Sports Competitive cricket returns to Australia with CDU Top End T20
- Finance Bharti Airtel Share Price Could Double In 3 Years Time, Says Jefferies
- Movies Pushpa: MLA Roja To Play Antagonist In The Allu Arjun Starrer?
- Lifestyle Seasonal Affective Disorder SAD: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- Automobiles Hero Electric Sued By Honda Motor Japan For Design Infringement Of Their Moove Electric Scooter
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Spice V801 featuring premium and stylish design launched in India
Spice V801 is a flagship product from the company and it represents the brand in sub 8K category.
Spice Devices, sub-brand of Transsion Holdings, today introduced a new premium and stylish smartphone in India. Dubbed as Spice V801, the aesthetically designed and powerful Spice V801 is a flagship product from the company and it represents the brand in sub 8K category.
Commenting on the occasion of the launch, Mr. Sudhir Kumar, Chief Executive Officer, itel & Spice Devices said, "Spice endeavors to be a brand that a young aspiring consumer would like to carry and flaunt. V801 is a complete package in terms of its ergonomics, high end features backed by excellent service proposition of one-year replacement warranty. With the launch of Spice V801, we have bolstered our current portfolio and have added another smartphone to our list of stylishly designed phones with features that stand out and appeal to the Indian Youth."
He added "We at Spice, believe that our 4G LTE enabled smartphone portfolio will help us to provide seamless, feature rich digital experience to our customers at compelling price points. We will continue to focus on increasing our presence in Tier II and Tier III cities in India to help every Indian embrace the Digital movement."
As per the company, the smartphone is a perfect blend of outstanding style, features and offers fully optimized performance for its users. In any case, let's have a look at what the smartphone has to offer.
Design and Display
The smartphone features an exclusive blend of glossy and smooth matte finish with a streak of gold in the middle further making the phone pleasant to look at. V801 is just 8.3 mm thick and comes with 5.0-inch HD-IPS, Full Lamination 2.5D display.
Under the Hood
Spice V801 is powered by 1.25Ghz Quad-Core MediaTek processor which is paired with Mali T720 GPU. The smartphone offers 3GB RAM and 16GB of internal memory which is further expandable up to 32GB via microSD card.
The handset is backed by a 2700mAh Li-Polymer battery and the company claims that it will provide uninterrupted usage and standby of up to 270 hours. As for the software, this device runs on Android 7.0.
Equipped with 8-megapixel auto focus rear and front camera with flash, the Spice V 801 enables the user to effortlessly take beautiful panoramic, wide angle view images. Additionally, with advanced image processing technology and f/2.0 aperture, the Spice V801 has been designed to provide great selfie moments to the users along with premium features like Beauty Mode, Facemask and more
The Spice V801 further comes equipped with fingerprint sensor technology that provides the user with secure, smooth, accessible and effortless functionality while navigating through the device. Multiple features such as, call via a click on fingerprint, instant access to favorite apps with customization up to 5 fingerprints as personal shortcuts and access to private profiles and files, thereby adding more value to the overall experience of the smartphone.
The dual SIM smartphone provides a unique double dose of social experience wherein users can access two different social media accounts, including Whatsapp, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, at the same time.
Price and Availability
Priced at INR 7,999, the Spice V801 is available in Indian markets starting today, September 14. Additionally, as part of Spice's unique service proposition, the newly launched V801 is under 1-year replacement warranty.