- 58 min ago Xiaomi Mi Polarised Square and Pilot sunglasses up for sale starting at Rs 899
- 1 hr ago Google Search's new avatar might be bad news for bloggers
- 1 hr ago Lenovo Z6 Lite vs other smartphones with 6GB RAM under Rs. 20,000
- 2 hrs ago 4G Tablet shipments witness a 62% sequential growth in 1Q 2019: CMR
- Lifestyle Time-restricted Eating For Weight Loss: Is It Effective?
- News Modi won’t stake claim to form government today
- Automobiles Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- Movies Sri Reddy Learns That Pawan Kalyan Is No 1; Shocking Deets Inside!
- Sports Barcelona snap up Dutch teen star Reis from Groningen
- Finance Sensex At 45,000, Nifty At 13,500 By June 2020 On Modi's Return: Morgan Stanley
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
SPOTTED: Samsung’s 2017 Galaxy A5 video Leaks in Full Glory; Design Changes Revealed
Samsung’s midrange smartphone the Galaxy A5’s (2017) video renders point at a major design overhaul.
Earlier this month, Samsung's mid-ranger, the Galaxy A5 (2017) was in news for getting Wi-Fi certified. Now, a video render of the device surfaced online revealing a major overhaul of the smartphone in terms of design.
Its predecessor, the A5 (2016) sported a design which appeared to be a fusion of the Galaxy Note 4 and the Galaxy S6. But, according to the leaked video, the upcoming Galaxy A5 (2017) will rock a design similar to that of the high-end Galaxy S7.
The Galaxy A5 is rumoured to retain the same 5.2-inch Full HD dpisplay of its predecessor but will be slightly on the thicker side, perhaps the company is looking to include a bigger battery.
What's more interesting is that the upcoming version of the A5 is speculated to feature side-mounted speakers. Also, it is expected to sport a bump-less camera on the back. There's no word on the megapixel count though.
In terms of speculations, the handset is rumoured to be powered by the in-house 1.8GHz Exynos 7880 SoC. When it comes to memory, the device will purportedly pack 3GB of RAM. Again, there are no details available about the internal storage space, but from the video renders there appears to be a dedicated slot for the microSD card.
Given the company's history, the Galaxy A5 (2017) should launch anytime in December this year. We will update you as soon as something solid surfaces online. Until then keep an eye on this space.