TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- MHA: State Approval Mandatory For Indian Citizenship
- India Vs New Zealand 1st ODI — Live Updates
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
Earlier this month, Samsung's mid-ranger, the Galaxy A5 (2017) was in news for getting Wi-Fi certified. Now, a video render of the device surfaced online revealing a major overhaul of the smartphone in terms of design.
Its predecessor, the A5 (2016) sported a design which appeared to be a fusion of the Galaxy Note 4 and the Galaxy S6. But, according to the leaked video, the upcoming Galaxy A5 (2017) will rock a design similar to that of the high-end Galaxy S7.
The Galaxy A5 is rumoured to retain the same 5.2-inch Full HD dpisplay of its predecessor but will be slightly on the thicker side, perhaps the company is looking to include a bigger battery.
What's more interesting is that the upcoming version of the A5 is speculated to feature side-mounted speakers. Also, it is expected to sport a bump-less camera on the back. There's no word on the megapixel count though.
In terms of speculations, the handset is rumoured to be powered by the in-house 1.8GHz Exynos 7880 SoC. When it comes to memory, the device will purportedly pack 3GB of RAM. Again, there are no details available about the internal storage space, but from the video renders there appears to be a dedicated slot for the microSD card.
Given the company's history, the Galaxy A5 (2017) should launch anytime in December this year. We will update you as soon as something solid surfaces online. Until then keep an eye on this space.