- Sports Varun Chakravarthy: Story of former architect who built Kolkata Knight Riders win with mystery spin
- News US Presidential Election: Donald Trump votes early in Florida
- Movies Who Is Suchitra? Here’s All You Need To Know About The Bigg Boss Tamil 4 Wild Card Contestant!
- Lifestyle Dussehra 2020: Muhurta, Legends And Significance Of This Festival
- Finance Top 5 Overseas And Private Banks Fetching Returns Up To 7 Per Cent On 1-Year FDs
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Automobiles Toyota Urban Cruiser Deliveries Begin During Navaratri Across India
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Tambo TA-4 Launched at Rs 6,999 With Android Nougat, 5.45 Inch HD Display, 2GB RAM & 3000mAh Battery
Tambo TA-4 support face unlock
An Indian smartphone manufacturer called Tambo has launched a new entry-level smartphone in India called as the Tambo TA-4, priced at Rs 6,999. This is a budget smartphone, focused on the first time smartphone buyers.
Variants and availability
The Tambo TA-4 will be available in Jet Black, Champagne and Sapphire Blue colors from the 11th of July on offline stores across the country.
The Tambo TA-4 comes with a service warranty of 200 days and a free screen replacement until 365 days from the day of purchase.
18:9 aspect ratio display display
The Tambo moniker has a plastic body with a kind of unibody design. On the front, the device does have a noticiable amount of bezels with round-off corners on all four sides of the smartphone, which gives a premium look to the device. The smartphone like the majority of the smartphones retains a 3.5 mm headphone jack.
Tambo TA-4 specifications
The Tambo TA-4 has a 5.45-inch IPS LCD screen with HD+ 1440 x 720px resolution screen along with a 2.5D curved tempered glass protection. Under the hood, the device is running on the MediaTek MT6737 Quad-core chipset with a clock speed of 1.25 GHz paired with 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of onboard storage with a dedicated micro SD card slot up to 64 GB.
The smartphone has a dual SIM card slot with support for 4G LTE and VoLTE on both slots. However, only one slot can access active 4G signal and the secondary slot can either use a 2G or a 3G signal.
In terms of optics, the smartphone has an 8 MP rear-facing camera and a 5 MP front-facing selfie camera. Both cameras offer a plenty of features like Panorama, HDR, LED flash and face beauty enhancing features. Lastly, the smartphone is based on Android 7.0 Nougat OS with custom UI on the top with a 3000 mAh battery with a micro USB port for charging and data syncing.
At the price of Rs 6,999, the Tambo TA-4 offers a lot of features, which are not usually seen on a smartphone at this price point. However, we will reserve our verdict until the final review of the Tambo T4-A.