- 5 min ago Xiaomi's Partner Holitech To Invest $200 Million in Country
- 35 min ago Lyrics Website Genius Accuses Google Of Stealing Its Content – Search Giant Again In Trouble
- 1 hr ago Huawei Nova 5 Official Teaser Confirms 32MP Selfie Camera And WaterDrop Notch
- 1 hr ago Samsung Galaxy M20 Price Cut In India Makes It A Good Buy
- Sports Why just blame Sarfaraz & Co for the loss? Even Pakistan's big names couldn't beat India at World Cup
- Finance Indices Off Day's High; Sensex Slips 400 Points, Nifty At 11,700
- Movies Kriti Sanon: When Aamir, SRK Or Salman Perform Special Songs, They Are Never Called Item Numbers
- News Viral video: Tempo driver attacks cops with sword, cops fight back in Delhi
- Lifestyle Foods To Eat And Avoid If You Have Asthma
- Automobiles Toyota Innova Rolls Over Thrice In Crash; Airbags Fail To Deploy
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
TCL Executive Teases Qwerty Keypad on the BlackBerry Mercury
Apparently, it’s ‘designed impressively’ and is ‘distinctly different.’
You may be aware of the fact that BlackBerry had officially pulled the plug on manufacturing smartphones a while ago. But chances are, you may not know that John Chen, the company’s CEO had promised to deliver one last smartphone this year codenamed BlackBerry Mercury (most likely the DTEK 70).
It seems like, we have a sneak peak of the device already. Steve Cistulli, President, and GM for TCL Communications - the parent company of Alcatel - took it to Twitter to tease the handset. In fact, it is a 4-second video revealing the classic QWERTY keyboard. Also, the tweet reads that “imPRESSively designed. distinctively different,” indicating two things: the fact that smartphone will have a gorgeous design in a true BlackBerry way and some PR happening as well.
As a matter of fact, BlackBerry is now concentrating on software and services in its entirety and joined forces with TCL Communications which will take care of designing, manufacturing, distributing, and the like.
TCL is one of the exhibitors at CES and is hosting a media event. So, it’s a safe bet to expect the company to give us insights about the upcoming Mercury. As far as rumors are concerned, the smartphone is speculated to come equipped with a Snapdragon 625 chipset along with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage space. Take a look at 5 features to expect from BlackBerry Mercury here.